Lorna Flowerday | Book enthusiast
“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.”
— Charles William Eliot
When I was younger, my best friends were books. Even when I set them aside to play the Sims and try my hand as a writer, my books waited for me.
Since graduating college, I have brought them back into my life with open arms. I spend most of my free time reading and writing reviews for various books. Some stories I’ve loved and others I’ve cringed at and had to set aside.
As a book lover, my to-be-read shelf is out of control and I don’t think I’ll ever catch up on it. I think this is one of the best problems to have. When there’s so much to read in the world that you couldn’t possibly get to them all, a bibliophiles paradise really.
So, in a sense, that’s what this blog is about. It’s my place to put longer reviews and talk about all of the things I’m reading, want to read, or anything else that a book lover may want to know about.
Fun facts about me:
- I have far exceeded my 2017 Goodreads reading challenge.
- I am a member of the Book of the Month club.
- I am a dog mom and you will definitely be seeing and reading about my dog.
- My favorite food is cheeseburgers. Yes, they’re bad for you, but I can’t help myself.
- My Myers-Briggs personality is ISFJ.
- I haven’t read Harry Potter yet.
Want to reach out?
Email me at email@example.com or DM me on Instagram at @fictionalflowerday.
To see detailed reviews on the books I’ve read, check out my Goodreads profile!